Minor Surgery Services
These services temporarily stopped until further notice.
This is a surgical procedure does not involve general anaesthesia or respiratory assistance during the surgical procedure.
There are many condition can be treated with local anaesthesia
We provide varieties of these procedures such as:-
- Cryosurgery – e.g. wart destruction
- Electric Cauterization – e.g. Skin tags
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Joint infection – e.g. knee, shoulder & elbow
- Excision of Lipoma, Sebaceous cyst
All these services are free for NHS patients.