(Our staff are fluent in English, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Tamil)
As well as English some of our Staff are fluent in Gujarati, Hindi and Urdu.
We have the facilities for language line for any languages. When you book an appointment please notify to our reception staff and they will do the necessary arrangements.
Reception and Admin Staff
These are key members of staff who have the difficult tasks of keeping the surgery running efficiently. Sometimes they will need to ask for more details about you in order to do their job, this will be treated in the strictest confidence. All staff are bound by the same rules of confidentiality as the Doctor.
She will be able to help you with any administrative problems you may have with the way our practice is run or with any comments you wish to raise about our services.
Advanced Nurse Prescriber /Practitioner
Our well experience staff can treat illness and prescribe medications.
Our senior practice nurses working from well – equipped treatment rooms.
The services are provided by nurses as follows:-
- Phlebotomy – blood test.
- Home Visits – if appropriate.
- Health promotion / Health checks.
- Cervical Smear, Contraceptive advice, Coil Fitting & Checks and Implanan Fitting, emergency contraception.
- Chronic Disease Management such as Diabetes. Asthma, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and COPD.
- Child Immunisations.
- Travel Immunisation Clinic.
- Smoking Cessations and Health Education Meetings..
- Minor illness advice and management
- Weight Management.
- Spirometry and ECG.