Minor Surgery Services
**These services have been temporarily suspended / stopped until further notice. **
Minor surgery is a surgical procedure does not involve general anaesthesia or respiratory assistance during the surgical procedure.
There are many condition which can be treated with a local anaesthesia
We provide procedures such as:-
- Cryosurgery – e.g. wart destruction
- Electric Cauterization – e.g. Skin tags
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Joint infection – e.g. knee, shoulder & elbow
- Excision of Lipoma, Sebaceous cyst
All these services are free for NHS patients.