We have the facilities for language line for any other language. When you book an appointment please notify to our reception staff and they will make the necessary arrangements for an Interpreter via telephone.
Reception and Admin Staff
These are key members of staff who have the difficult task of keeping the surgery running efficiently. Sometimes they will need to ask for more details about you in order to do their job. Any information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence. All staff are bound by the same rules of confidentiality as the Doctor.
She will be able to help you with any administrative problems you may have with the way our practice is run or with any comments you wish to raise about our services.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Our Advanced Nurse Practitioner is very experienced She can deal with any minor illness and can prescribe medicine if necessary to treat you. She will contact the Doctor should she need assistance.
Our Senior Practice Nurses working from well – equipped treatment rooms.
The services are provided by Nurses include the following:-
- Phlebotomy – blood test.
- Home Visits – if appropriate.
- Health promotion / Health checks.
- Cervical Smear, Contraceptive advice, Coil Fitting & Checks and Nexplanon Implant Fitting, emergency contraception.
- Chronic Disease Management such as Diabetes. Asthma, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and COPD.
- Child Immunisations.
- Travel Immunisation Advice.
- Smoking Cessations and Health Education Meetings..
- Minor illness advice and management
- Weight Management.
- Spirometry and ECG.