Urgent Care Services
We recently developed observation area/ assessment area in our practice for our patients who are not well to be sent home or waiting for ambulance.
We provide high quality care to the patients with minor injury and illness that require urgent and immediate treatment. Our highly skilled nursing staff can treat the following:-
- Sprains, strains and cuts
- Suspected fracture
- Minor burns and scalds
- Minor head injuries
- Minor eye condition /infection
- Insect and animal bites/stings
- All other minor injuries.
- Minor skin infection and rashes
- Removal of foreign bodies from ear/nose
- Ear & throat infection.
- Chlamydia testing, and a variety of contraception methods
- Stomach pains
We cannot treat the following:-
- Suspected Stroke/Heart Attack
- Serious head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Severe allergic reaction
- Emergency care following an operation
These all services are currently available for Deane Clinic patients only